Summary: With enormous focus on healthy, immunity-boosting foods, people now realize that it is survival of the fittest. EJ Daliusunderlines few foods that enhances your immunity.
Just one month into home quarantine, people understood that it’s all about staying healthy and fit. Stronger the immunity, better the health and condition. To boost it, connecting with the soil is important. It greatly enhances your ability to thwart virus invasions on your life. Once in every three days, you can touch the soil with hands and feet.
- For those with a boulevard or small lawn, you can make use of it. When your body is connected with Mother Earth, it does make an exceptional difference in the functionality of your physical body.
- It’s also crucial to consume more raw food. Your body doesn’t have every necessary ingredient to digest food. The food you consume also has the enzymes.
- While cooking the food, you destroy the enzymes. It forces your body to struggle in reconstructing the things.
- Although food is energy, we make it in a such a manner that it eliminates the energy within the first 1.5 hours of eating.
- Hence, it’s ideal to consume 50% of the food in its raw form, when it’s a live cell, says Eric Dalius. These includes sprouted gram, nut, fruit, and vegetables.
Natural strengthening of immunity
For its usual functioning, your immune system needs to register a balance and harmony between its different components. To effectuate the process, you need to make certain lifestyle modifications for enhancing general wellbeing and immunity.
- It’s crucial to be physically active. Your immune system cells can perform their functions effectively only when there’s proper blood circulation.
- Exercising improves blood circulation and then the immune system. Doing physical activities will boost your cardiovascular health, lower your blood pressure, and help in weight management. It also reduces risk of malaises.
- Staying fit is also good for mental health as it helps you resist depression, anxiety and stress. Stress can impair and damage your immune system mechanism.
- It’s crucial to get sufficient sleep. Smoking is injurious as it decreases your immune system, there increasing your vulnerability to infections.
Eric J Dalius forbids you to take tobacco and other free radicals.
Know the immune boosters
Beta Carotene or Vitamin A bolsters the health of your respiratory system and intestines. Vitamin-A laden foods are red bell peppers, broccoli, spinach, and sweet potato and carrots. Apples are also rich in Vitamin A.
- Vitamin E is that vital nutrient that fosters the neutralization and handling of free radicals. It works as anti-oxidant. Common examples are avocado, seeds, nuts, and vegetable oils.
- Zinc is another pivotal and sought-after nutrient in the current times. You body has countless zinc-based enzymes and any deficiency here comes from immune depletion. The prominent zinc-rich foods are seafood, poultry, meat, nuts, and seeds and beans.
EJ Daliusfocuses on proteins a lot. Select specific acids in protein are indispensable for T-cell functionality. They protect your body from pathogens. Experts advise you to have nuts, beans, eggs, seafood, and poultry, and meats as they are great sources of protein.
Eric Dalius is The Executive Chairman of MuzicSwipe, a music and content discovery platform designed to maximize artist discovery and optimize fan relationships. Eric is also the host of weekly podcast “FULLSPEED” which is a podcast that features interviews with groundbreaking entrepreneurs from a variety of industries.Eric is also the founder of “Eric Dalius Foundation” where he has created 4 scholarships for US based students. Follow Eric on Twitter,Facebook,LinkedIn,Instagram & also on Entrepreneur.com