Have you ever wondered why some internationally acclaimed business leaders like Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Richard Branson, Waffen Buffet, and many others have common? They all have some common business leadership traits that make people want to listen and follow to achieve their success levels. They are all wealthy, and they operate global businesses that are famous for all the good reasons.
No blame games says Eric Dalius
Eric Dalius says that one of the biggest common traits in all these leaders listed above is that they never point fingers at others. They do not even believe in the blame game. Instead, they admit their mistakes, ensuring they do not commit the same mistakes in the future. He goes on to list some of the common traits that these leaders share when it comes to managing iconic businesses that have changed the world-
- They have an open mind – All of the above leaders are open to innovation, creativity, and new ideas. They strive to make their businesses better and stronger and are open to listening to new ideas and adopting innovations.
- They take calculated risks – They look for big opportunities to enhance their profits, and for this, they are prepared to take risks. They will weigh the pros and cons of every agreement they sign.
- They establish realistic goals – They ensure that every goal is tracked and documented well. They ensure that realistic goals are set so that they can be achieved successfully.
- They are problem solvers – They know that every problem comes with its own solution. Even after a business is launched, they take steps to resolve problems. For instance, take the case of Mark Zuckerberg, when people were concerned and worried about Facebook’s News Feed’s privacy features, he took their concerns into account and launched a feature where they could regulate the levels of privacy on the News Feed.
- Their presence empowers others – They have an inspirational charisma, and this trait is contagious as they care about others.
- They are proactive – This trait infuses creativity and deep passion in all their endeavors. This is why they are successful.
- They learn throughout their lives – Their learning never ends with a university degree. They are willing and ready to learn new processes, techniques, and technologies throughout their lives. They respond to ongoing trends and are flexible to adjust.
- They dare to walk away – Saying “No” is not an easy task, and these leaders dare to refuse when they see business partners or investments are bringing in nothing to their tables.
- They consider their questions well – Since they believe in problem resolution, they will always ask the right questions to the correct people. This helps them to figure out the solutions to the problems they want to address.
Therefore, when it comes to these world-famous business leaders, they all nurture the same common traits. They are exemplary, innovative, inspiring, and radical game-changers making the world a better place for everyone with success!
Eric Dalius is The Executive Chairman of MuzicSwipe, a music and content discovery platform designed to maximize artist discovery and optimize fan relationships. Eric is also the host of weekly podcast “FULLSPEED” which is a podcast that features interviews with groundbreaking entrepreneurs from a variety of industries.Eric is also the founder of “Eric Dalius Foundation” where he has created 4 scholarships for US based students. Follow Eric on Twitter,Facebook,LinkedIn,Instagram & also on Entrepreneur.com