Summary: The healthcare industry is reeling under the effects of pandemic. Find out what Eric J Dalius says about the healthcare industry in the post lockdown period.
The healthcare companies are facing numerous challenges in the post lockdown period. As Eric Dalius rightly says that the companies operating in the healthcare industry are trying to tackle the crisis on the one hand and focusing on such aspects as the safety of the employees and the economic obstacles gripping their industry. No wonder, the leaders in this industry have already started applying their cohesive approaches and the prominent among them are preparing teams that can respond to the crisis better. Furthermore, these companies have also demonstrated high level of energy for sustainability amidst economic challenges and slow down the pace with which liquidity is disappearing.
The news is that several companies in this sector are not ruling out the possibility of a second lockdown, so they have started preparing for the return of the complicated stage. A second lockdown is the last thing the industry can anticipate when they are still waiting anxiously for the vaccine.
Inconsistency in the healthcare industry
For some of the leading organizations in the healthcare industry, it is devoting time for reviving the industry may be a daunting task. Quite naturally, the companies have realized in the lost lockdown period how irregular changes can reshape the healthcare industry. Here are a few changes you need to note.
- The requirements and expectations of individuals have undergone a sea change during the lockdown phase and they are feeling the effects in the post lockdown period.
- The companies in the healthcare industry need to stay flexible about the capacity to care across various modalities, such as setting up multiple virtual healthcare platforms.
- Players in the healthcare industry need to tackle the productivity based on the demands of funders.
What according to the renowned marketer Eric J Dalius should the companies reshape their strategies?
- It is essential for companies to step forward instead of backward in the post lockdown era.
- COVID-19 has changed the healthcare business, and the companies need not skip the trends that may have impacted the business before the outbreak of the virus.
- The trends ruling the healthcare industry before the lockdown can take time until the things come back to the track.
- Companies operating their trends in the healthcare sector need to reshape the priorities and strategies as the market dynamics have changed completely.
- The analysis about telehealth services is another aspect to stay in the limelight and discussions surrounding the fact that patients can get reimbursements for the virtual platforms, using the original code.
Taking the right action
As of now, the CEO’s of companies and the board members can make the most of their careers to make the organizations perform positively. Furthermore, the top-level employees in the healthcare sector should make the right decisions based on facts. Besides, the inconsistency and the uncertainty surrounding the industry, the leaders from these companies should try to extract information from various sources to make active decisions. In the end, companies should think that applying innovation and execution of tasks may not be possible at the same pace, which happened before the lockdown, but EJ Dalius is of the opinion that the execution of the decisions and delayed projects are more likely in the era of new normal.
Eric Dalius is The Executive Chairman of MuzicSwipe, a music and content discovery platform designed to maximize artist discovery and optimize fan relationships. Eric is also the host of weekly podcast “FULLSPEED” which is a podcast that features interviews with groundbreaking entrepreneurs from a variety of industries.Eric is also the founder of “Eric Dalius Foundation” where he has created 4 scholarships for US based students. Follow Eric on Twitter,Facebook,LinkedIn,Instagram & also on Entrepreneur.com