Starting a business is quite a feverish job. It takes a lot of sweat and determination to efficaciouslyinaugurate your business. And the next significantphase is to augment the reach of that particular business to the maximum audience to prove prolific. In this epoch of digitalization, every data is just a click away from us. Hence, this is the finest time to give both nascent and long-existing businesses a virtual kick start. For this, the possessor needs to initiate by verifying it on Google. The process of verification helps in accomplishing the consistent status of business information. It helps the owner rectify that the info provided is accurate or not and that it must be accessible by the vendor only.
What is Google My Business, and what is its use, as explained by Eric Dalius
Google My business is fundamentally a Google tool that will help a business gain credit on the professional front. It marks the presence of a specific business on almost all the tools of Google, including Google Maps. Also, if a business is Google verified,it becomes quite comfy for the customers to approach it.
This tool is very prevalent among various business owners as it leaves a huge deal of impact on attracting many customers.
Steps to begin with the business verification process on Google-
- The initial step in business verification on Google is to create a My Business Id on the Google platform.
- Various options will appear on the screen, asking the viewers to select the technique in which theydesire to continue with the verification procedure. According to Eric Dalius, Email is the most convenient method to carry out the process. However, you can still choose between email, post, phone number, or search console for this purpose.
- After making the selection, you just have to follow the incoming instructions and keep moving.
- After verification, the program will take your final assent regarding the information given by you.
- And you are done. This process takes about a few weeks to complete. And the same time will be taken by the company to let you view it on Google itself.
- If you wish to view your business profile, you just have to enter the business name along with the name of your city on the search bar and press enter.
- The official account of your business will appear online in front of you.
Things to follow post verification
Just making the account and verifying it is not enough. The account is kept under proper surveillance to ensure that the listings are working properly. All the instructions must be adhered to very skillfully to gain maximum benefit out of it.
Various ventures, businesses, and enterprises have witnessed a significant increase in online dealing with the advent of the pandemic. Moreover, people being stuck in their homes have preferred online shopping over stepping out of their homes. Therefore, it is essential to be a part of this new era and keep oneself updated on the most popular search engine in the world.